Monday 20 June 2016

Introducing me

My name is Hannah, and I have finally found the guts to start my own blog.

I am a Literature, Journalism and Creative Writing undergrad, going into my final year - scary stuff!

This blog is a track of my favourite brands, food, clothing, books, video games, my degree and even my attempt to "shed some pounds".
I try to use cruelty free brands, but I'm new to it all - some of the stuff I use I know isn't cruelty free, or is owned by a bad parent company, but I also have to look out for my super ezcema-y skin, some stuff just doesn't make my skin react and I unfortunately have to stick to it because I can't keep wasting products.
I read a lot of books, I think that I am quite a well-read person. I have read many genres from Jane Austen and Charles Dickens to crappy 50 Shades of Grey style romance.
I am currently part of a project to create an erotic-fantasy world with 2 other creative partners, which you can find here - https://talesfromoeria.tumblr.com/ . It is a NSFW environment!

I am a very political person and like to put my own point forward, sometimes to my detriment - so sorry in advance.

I hope you stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment